LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Preethu (Student)     03 September 2013

Franking stamp paper

Sir, Unknown person filed performance suite against me in civil court asking court to get the land registered in his name. This person "Raghu" came across my property of 6.25acre land which is highly valued. He created a fake Agreement of Sale document in which my signature is forged and also fake stamp paper (sub-registrar office franking document sheet). I obtained complete details of the franking information from concerned sub-registrar office thru RTI and came to know that it's a fake franking document. Now the case is in judgement stage. Now I understand that civil court does not order for investigation of the fake stamp paper case in this matter except giving judgement about agreement of sale yes or no.

If I need to complain about this fake stamp franking paper in the interest of public, where should I submit complaint to? is it Govt stamps & revenue department or CID or Police? Any procedure to be followed? is the case sustainable it's a govt revenue loss.



 1 Replies

HIRAL THAKKAR (ADVOCATE )     03 September 2013

Complain to the Inspector General of Stamps

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register