Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sidhhi   05 August 2022

Foul order by Registrar's Court during pandemic lock down?

What action can be taken by litigants against Society Registrar's Court for passing orders by ignoring Mumbai High Court's order to suspend functioning of all courts in Maharashtra due to pandemic.

Government of Maharashtra and it's secretaries are shielding them.


 2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     05 August 2022

You need to approach the High Court itself.

Sidhhi   05 August 2022

We are told first we need to file appeal with Registrar's Court only. High court can't be approached directly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query