Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjay Chamria   25 November 2019

Forming a company with multi business but single bank acount

Here's what i want:

1. I want to form a Pvt Ltd Company

2. It will launch Business A (which offer IT Services), And Business B (Which sell physical products on online ecommerce sites) and Business C Which will operate a legally structured multi level marketing business and will launch many other type of businessess as experiment respectively as Business D, Business E and so on.

3. I am planning to register each and every wing of these business under diffrent trademarks but under single pvt ltd company.

4. currently the main pvt ltd company will operate only one single current bank account ( but all transactions of these multiple nature of business will happen in this single account in there starting stages (but i will maintain diffrrent account books for all these diffrrent bussinesses )

5. If any of these business see some success i will separate that business completely from the parent company but if the business fails i will close that department of the company.

I have more questions and doughts but right now these are the main points for which i mainly need clarification.

Long Story short IS IT POSSIBLE? and how much approximate expense i should expect Govt. Fees + CA Fees (Intial Fee + Yearly Fee) (i obviusly wanting a CA who will help me form the company and maintain all the books and records and do all the comliances and taxation.)

But i just want to know the approximate cost for all this thing to start and keep running.....

Learning

3 Replies

Sourav Das (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     26 November 2019

You can avail my services

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     26 November 2019

1. APPREHENSIVELY, you are looking to collect lots of "cheap" quotations without taking into consideration the professional expertise and the sustained constructive man-hours that would go into the project.

2. A dummy CA would charge you Ten Thousand and give you shoddy services, which will be full of lacunae and legally infructuous services.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     05 December 2019

Seeking remedy form CA then you better to approch CA Club..... where is your corportate office located? if any within chennai you can approch me 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register