Formation of society

I am one of the 12 participants of a scheme of Row Houses / Vilas in Bavdhan - Pune.

Our Builder / Developer is neither completing the remaining owrk assured in the contract nor forming our society so that we can jointly complete the work. We have Electrical connections from MSEDCL Pune  but we do"t have drinking water connection, completion / Occupancy certificate and conveyance done by the builder. Can we together proceed to form a society and what are the pre-requisites , documents required for the same.

can you suggest any competent lawyer in Kothrud, Karvenagar area who can deal with such matters and if required consumer court matters.


Ashok Vengurlekar


Yes you can form co-operative housing society .For formation of co-op society you all concern owners having ownership title in said project of concern row houses then ypu have to approch  ashtra co-operative socities actoffice of DITRICT DY.REGRISTRAR CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY Pune District and  under the proisions of Maharashtra co-operative socities act you will get required information for registration of co-op society and too you will get required speciemen papers or speciemen file for proposal of proposed society .

--------------------------- Adv. Maheshrao Jadhav 

                            Cell- 9890611512




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x