GENERAL POWER OF ATTORNEY
Know all men by these presents that I …. S/o……….. aged……… R/o……. states as follows :-
Whereas I am personally unable to attend to the managerial and other affairs with respect to my property No…………, so I, hereby nominate and appoint Sh…………….. S/o……………… R/o……………… as my true and lawful General Attorney to act for and on my behalf and authorize and empower him to do the following acts, deeds and things on my behalf and all such acts done by him shall be fully binding on me:-
NOW HIS POWER OF ATTORNEY WITNESSETH AS UNDER:-
1. To manage and control my aforesaid property including collection of monthly rents, from the tenants and issuance proper stamped receipts acknowledging the rent received.
2. To make applications, affidavits, documents etc., to the Govt. Deptt. and any other concerned authorities, required for the managing of the aforesaid property and to do all other acts, deeds and things in respect thereof.
3. To effect and carry out necessary repairs, additions, etc., in the said property as and when may be desired, and for this purpose obtain all the necessary permissions and/or sanctions, necessary from any appropriate authority.
4. To deal with Govt. deptt. and other local bodies for the purpose of any essential facilities or amenities required to be provided in the building. He can sign all papers and documents etc. for this purpose.
5. To pay all the taxes, Municipal levies and other taxes, which may be, required to be paid.
6. To file any objections with Govt. deptt. or other local body of Government for any purpose related with said property. To engage valuer/Architects and/or to engage any Advocate or Attorney for the purpose and or file or institute and legal action I court for the fulfillment of the purpose.
7. That the Attorney in his absolute discretion take any action or steps according to law including institution of any case in court of law/Tribunal. As may be expedient or necessary for matters related with property. For the purpose he can engage any counsel or Advocate and/or prepare and sign pleadings, application, swear affidavits, file execution proceedings or to withdraw or compound, or compromise any proceedings and to take decision as may be fit and proper in his discretion.
AND GENERALLY TO DO ALL other acts, deeds and things, which my said attorneys may deem fit and proper for the maintenance, upkeep of my properties and proper discharge of the said attorneys.
I, do hereby agree to confirm and ratify all the Lawful acts, deeds and things done by my said attorneys jointly or severally, as acts deeds and things done by me as if I were present.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF this deed is signed by me at ________on this ______day of_______
1. …………………(Name and Address)
2. …………………(Name and Address)
2) lease agreement attached herewith