LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhojraj Baral (Advocate)     15 January 2009

Form of Draft

The circumstances are as under.

  1. We are an indian company
  2. We will collect money from students for Course
  3. The course will be conducted by the foreign company in India
  4. We will bill them for our services & also will claim reimbursement of expenses incurred on their behalf as seperate bill.

Hence what is the type of agreement to be executed with the foreign Company.

Will it be MOU or Collaboration Agreement, also if possible wud like to have a format of the same.



 2 Replies

Priya Ranjan (Sr. Ex.Legal)     16 January 2009

The foreign company should appoint a leagl advisor for the same and don't belive in cutting cost of a attorney


Sunil Awasthi (Service)     16 January 2009

Pls find in attachment the draft of MOU for JV Collaboration

Sunil Awasthi

Corporate Legal Head

Amar Ujala Publications Ltd



Attached File : 57 mou-.doc downloaded: 232 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register