LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

radhakrishnap (student)     02 November 2009

FORGERY PLS ADVICE

case of my friend who had purchased a flat in joint name with an acquaintance. the agreement was signed and payment made to the builder and registration needed to be done. but before the registration could be completed the acquaintace got together with the builder and with out the knowledge of my friend prepared another agreement in the sole name of the acquiantance and got that registered. all this was done with out the knowledge of my friend. it only came to the knowledge to my friend when on repeated attempts to get the builder to registerthe flat went futile. my friend had made cash payments and the cheque payments was in the name of the acquiantance so now is there any way to file a case againt the builder or the acquiantance. because there was no cancellation of the earlier agreement. my friend only has the xerox of the agreement no the original. the bulder says agreement was cancelled and new one was prepared by the acquiantance but actually my friend never cancelled any agreement at all

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

File a cheating case against the builder. 

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     03 November 2009

Delay at your peril.

bhupender sharma (head)     03 November 2009

Mr. Radhakrishan, Why Don't u got issued a Legal notice through Counsel defenetely the reply will come and the payment made by cheque will fortify tour claim in this regard then file made a complaint to the police. (Bhupender Sharma) Adv..   

ASHUTOSH (lawyer)     04 November 2009

dear first of all sent a legal notice through ur lawyer and u have lot of reamedy either in civil or criminal court

ashutosh(adv)

delhi high court

Adinath@Avinash Patil (advocate)     10 November 2009

YOU HAVE TO ISSUE LEGAL NOTICE TO BUILDER.

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     10 November 2009

Issue legal notice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register