Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Susanna Ramoorthy (HR Generalist)     28 June 2012

Forgery of btech certificate

Dear Lawyers

One of my friend forged a Btech certificate and worked abroad (Qatar) using it, he got the foreign embassy seals all necessary seals...the Indian embassy seals too...

What are the consequence if someone complaints about it? where to complain exactly???

Pls advice me..........

Learning

10 Replies

MRRpersonality (Knows very little about Indian laws)     28 June 2012

You can complain to all above involved, if you clearly have all the evidences.  1) The university, whose seal was forged, 2) His employer if he is still employed, 3) Indian Embassy and 4) the foreign embassy.  If the certificate was out of a suspected fake degree racquet then you may also make a police complaint.  

Susanna Ramoorthy (HR Generalist)     29 June 2012

Hello

I wanna know if i make a complaint, will i have to run after it, i mean when the police calls, go to court ...alll these matters...pls advice.....or will i be the culprit???

yeah i have all the proofs that its a fake certificated, forged all the seals & even i have the email converstaion  of the person who owns the certificate" writing to me thats its a forged certificate"

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     29 June 2012

If that fellow is not capable of doing that job, his employer will naturally remove him from job.  If he is capable of doing the job and earning his livelihood out of it, and employer also has no hassles why should you want to spoil his life?

You see the controversy between government and IITs.  They do not want to give weightage to marks obtained by students in their Board exams.  Why?  Because they know it is not a measure of competence.  For every admission to higher course we have one entrance exam.  Why?  Because certificates given by universities are not a measure of competence.  We have written tests conducted by UPSC, SSC, State PSCs, BSRB, SBI, RRB etc.  Why?  Because certificates given by universities is not a measure of applicant's competence.

You show me one employer, one institution which gives a job/admission to higher study on the basis of certificates issued by universities.  The universities themselves have no confidence in the marks given by them during degree courses and hence they again conduct entrance exam for PG courses like MBA, MCA, LLM, MTech etc. 

That being the case what is the sanctity of these certificates and how does it matter whether it is fake or genuine. 

"If that fellow is not capable of doing that job, his employer will naturally remove him from job.  If he is capable of doing the job and earning his livelihood out of it, and employer also has no hassles why should you want to spoil his life?"

I didnt wish to spoil his life until that crooked fellow filed a divorce against me ,he dont give a penny to me or to his child, now hez a puppet infront of his parents, he acts according to them!! greedy for Dowry...so if he has made up his mind even in the counselling session he rejects me...i will definitly complain abt his forged certificates....why should be i so good, when he is so criel to me????

"If that fellow is not capable of doing that job, his employer will naturally remove him from job.  If he is capable of doing the job and earning his livelihood out of it, and employer also has no hassles why should you want to spoil his life?"

I didnt wish to spoil his life until that crooked fellow filed a divorce against me ,he dont give a penny to me or to his child, now hez a puppet infront of his parents, he acts according to them!! greedy for Dowry...so if he has made up his mind even in the counselling session he rejects me...i will definitly complain abt his forged certificates....why should be i so good, when he is so criel to me????

:) Won't you file for maintenance?  If he is in a good job earning good income, you can get good amount of maintenance from him for you and your child.  If you are opulent enough not to worry about his job and what you get out of it as maintenance, then you can take revenge.

You can keep this secret with you as long as you get maintenance from him ordered by court.  After you remarry, he will not have to give maintenance to you.  Then you use this weapon against him.  That will be better.

Susanna Ramoorthy (HR Generalist)     30 June 2012

Yeah, i understand you! but the thing is he has worked in Qatar, now returend back and hez with his parents unemployed, morover he is of the type who is not at all interested to work & earn, his policy is just to eat freely...what am i suppose to do....this is the last thing ever i will do, i will try my best to get back @ the counselling sessions...if hez unwilling then i will think about this!!

will he be punished if found the forgery true! what are the cases he will likely to face....

Pls pls answer me.............

Susanna Ramoorthy (HR Generalist)     30 June 2012

Yeah, i understand you! but the thing is he has worked in Qatar, now returend back and hez with his parents unemployed, morover he is of the type who is not at all interested to work & earn, his policy is just to eat freely...what am i suppose to do....this is the last thing ever i will do, i will try my best to get back @ the counselling sessions...if hez unwilling then i will think about this!!

will he be punished if found the forgery true! what are the cases he will likely to face....

Pls pls answer me.............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register