Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sulemank   08 June 2017

Forgery in civil case pls help

This is a very interesting case

Friends, I am a CA, my client did forgery and created cash receipts for Rs 24 lakhs in my name, thereafter filed a Civil Case to recover that money from me, the cash receipts do not contain my signs and my ex client has forged some sign which doesnt even resembles to my sign

I want to know that what should i do, I got summon from civil court, i have submitted my written statement and stated that those documents are forged, now since last 4 yrs the matter is on stage of framining of issues, What should i do now ? Will court take suo moto action against his forgery or i need to do something please help 

Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     08 June 2017

Sir you kindly take certified copies of those cash receipts from said civil court by submiting application for certified copies .and file a criminal complaint / F.I.R. for cheating, forgery and uding forged documents against said person at your area police station by mentioning detailed facts and enclose copies of those receipts kindly note if police not taking f.i.r.you may file criminal complaint before magistrates court.I have copies of similar case f.i.r..good luck.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     08 June 2017

It is strange and surprising to know that being a professional (CA) you did not file a case of forgery and cheating during the elapsed period of 4 years when the case for recovery of Rs. 25 lakh was stated to have been filed against you, which you are contesting. Prima facie your statement is false and unbelivable.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register