LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parminder (NIL)     26 July 2013

Forgery

Hello, my name is Anshul, I had some problem in my right anckle, I went to a doctor, he checkd all and ,wrote the results of the tests performed on a paper, and signed it. after a few days, I wrote "rest" on that paper, without any genuine cause, but for pasting it on my wall, so that It would remind me that what had happened with me , and what I had to do.(motivational purpose) . then after some days, some one in my college told me that ,that doctors fee is reimbursable, and then I went for that, and attached that report of added "rest" in the re imbursement form.

then the problem that came is now, when I got back to the same doctor and he watched that rest, and started shouting on me. saying that I had done some forgery,

I want to know that, I used that paper only for reimbursment purpose, I did not used that "rest" word for  purpose of cheating. 
My final question is , that Am I in danger of any illegal issue.

Learning

3 Replies

Waseem (Junior advocate)     26 July 2013

NO. Please relax you need worry. You havent caused any loss to the Doctor an dyou havent added something which would deciet someone.

1 Like

@Waseem Sir, I want to ask that,  will that added "rest" , may cause any case of fraud or forgery with the institute caused by me.  because I used that report for re imbursement of money spent for the doctors fee.???

@Waseem Sir, I want to ask that,  will that added "rest" , may cause any case of fraud or forgery with the institute caused by me.  because I used that report for re imbursement of money spent for the doctors fee.???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register