Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishwa (ABC)     15 October 2009

Forgery??

Dear Advocates,

I would like to seek your suggestion/advise in regarding an agreement document.

I have the matrimonial issues with my wife and their family. They have filed 498A and DVC against me with baseless alligations. I have filed restitution of conjugal rights asking her to come back. They want money from me and that they have made me and my family to sign on a bond paper by taking as hostage in the police station and by threatening me.

The bond paper was purchased in Nov-2003 where as our marriage happened in Aug-2008. They have written in that bond paper that I have to give them huge amounts and expenses and should agree for divorse. But am not ready for divorse.

Now they have files DVC and in that they have submitted this agreement as evidence. They have replaced the Nov-2003 bond paper with 2009 bond paper and in both of the papers the matter was written by my wife. There are two other papers attached to the bond paper which are normal white sheets and they put those two papers as it is. I have a copy of the Nov-2003 bond that they prepared earlier. In the earlier one, my signature was there on all the papers but now in 2009 bond paper, there is no signature of mine on the first page but other two normal papers are as it is.

Will this fall under forgery as they have replaced the bond and are harassing me for money?

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

You are saying you have copy of bond paper which was written in Nov-2003. With that evidence you can file cheating case.

In 2009 bond paper ink / type written letters are different with other two normal papers ( get forensic report).This evidence is enough for you to tackle the case.

Satyaprakash Sharma (Advocate & Legal Consultant)     15 October 2009

Your case is fit for prosecution for offences of forgery for the purpose of cheating.

Further, you mentioned that you and your family was made to sign on the bond paper by taking hostage in the police station and by threatening, therefore, you can proceed against them for offences of extortion and wrongful confinement also.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register