LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parvez Ansari (None)     10 January 2015

Forgergey of signature and document in a property

If someone has made a forged doc and forged my signature in property, what is the procedure to file a case or an FIR. He revealed a new alleged release document ( no date, or other specifics mentioned in his letter) in his reply to my notice cancelling his MOU and POA. I re-replied asking him to furnish the doc but he has not yet. I published in News paper and also sent letters to concerned authorities that I have not executed any release deed except MOU and POA.

What is next I have to do now to file a case or FIR and protect my property?

Experts, plz let me know. Thanks

Learning

8 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 January 2015

Forgery (also known as "uttering a false instrument") is a serious offense. punishable by a fine and up to fifteen years imprisonment depend upon the case.Inform to the registration authorities about the foregery of the document immediately.

Parvez Ansari (None)     10 January 2015

Thanks sir,
As I have written, I already sent intimations to concerned offices.
Now my query is for jurisdiction

1) I live at place A, accused live at place B and the property at place C, which police station to file. I filed at my place. i.e at place A
2) What after complain. he has money and influence. may stall the complain. then what to do?

3) what is limitation

Thanks in advance

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     10 January 2015

in law of crimes there is no limitation law applies.

all you have to file FIR  if police station refuses, file private complaint before jurisdictional magistrate. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     10 January 2015

An academic query.

H.M.Patnaik (Proprietor)     11 January 2015

You may apply for a certified copy of the the document which is registered under your forged signature from office of the local Sub-Registrar. Then file a complaint case before jurisdictional civil court  with facts and documents  and pursue the matter till its disposal. In between, as a safety measure, you can put a public notice on the property and simultaneously publish the notice in local newspaper.s.

Parvez Ansari (None)     12 January 2015

Thanks sirs

As said I have filed a written complain i n local police station. But I know that that man would stuff money to them. Shuld I go for complain to magistrate or writ in HC as someone suggested ?

Regards

Guna Shekaran R (LAWYER)     12 January 2015

Without setting the law in motion, these type of questions should be avoided. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 January 2015

You have stated to have lodged a complaint with the police, wait for the police to take action, if they do not take any action on your complaint, you may either prefer a complaint with the higher police official or move an application u/s 156(3) before a judicial magistrate in your locality seeking its direction to concerned police to investigate and register a fir on your complaint.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register