Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tired and exhausted (Production Manager)     28 June 2015

Forged sign on passport

Hello all leagal experts... 

I'm filing my divorce petition soon as my wife is not ready for mutual... 

I recently found out that she got her passport made and she forged my (Husband/spouse) signature.. Can you legal experts tell me can i file a complaint regarding the same and use this to expedite my case? I'm filing my case under desertation/ cruelty/ adultery.. yes i have all the proofs to furnish in the court.  

If i file a case for this forged signature in passport form what kind of legal action can be taken against her?? 

Please need this urgent help.. Thanks in advance

Learning

5 Replies

Markandeya raju   28 June 2015

you can file your dicorce petition before he family court taking in view the jurisdiction. the act done by your wife clearly attacts the provisions of IPC for which she can be tried saperately sec 465,471, 420, 506. you can either approach local police station or file a private complaint before the court u/s 200 Cr.p.c which would be more preferrable. at the time of investigation the passport would be seized and the forged doc would be sent to forensic lab for report. the i.o basing on the report would take the appropriate steps

you can file your dicorce petition before he family court taking in view the jurisdiction. the act done by your wife clearly attacts the provisions of IPC for which she can be tried saperately sec 465,471, 420, 506. you can either approach local police station or file a private complaint before the court u/s 200 Cr.p.c which would be more preferrable. at the time of investigation the passport would be seized and the forged doc would be sent to forensic lab for report. the i.o basing on the report would take the appropriate steps

tired and exhausted (Production Manager)     28 June 2015

Thanks you Sir, 

I forgot to add one more point to my question.. 

Is Spouse signature required while filing for the passport?? if yes then only it will make sense for me to take an action against her.. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register