LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manish (secetery)     21 May 2011

Forged NOC make for mortgage home loan in cooperative societ

hi i am new secretary of old cooperative society , one very serious matter come to me as fallows in our society mr.a purches flat in 1990 from society with reg agreement from society . mr. a sale flat to 2nd person in 2007 with reg agrrememt,but not inform society at all ,not apply for share tranfer on 2nd person . now 2nd person sale flat to 3rd person with reg agreememt but 3rd person want mortgage loan for that 2nd person give him society false noc with false society letter head with duplicate stamp and sign of chairman and secretary after that bank come for verification of noc that time society come to know that 2nd person sold his flat to 3rd person .society given to bank statement that we are not issue noc for mortgage loan . said flat property tax come with 1 st owner name.share certificate is on 1st owner name . 2nd owner having duplicate stamp of society and many time used it with duplicate chairman and secertary sign for legal purpose that is in reg agreememt also. now how to handle this case pls pls advice me as early as possible .

Learning

4 Replies

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     21 May 2011

Lodge a Police Complaint against the culprit before the local police station. vasudevan

SANJAY KUMAR SRIVASTAVA (n/A)     22 May 2011

Teach Mr. A & Mr. B a lesson by lodging an FIR in local police station under which your society comes in juridiction.

RAVI B SHAH (Advocate Gujarat High Court)     22 May 2011

You just forward this detail to police station and also send same detail to the fininced bank.Culprit will  definately go behind bars.

R.B.Shah

sumeer kumar sharma (Prop.)     23 May 2011

Although it is not clear which state the society is located in, but in addition to lodging a police complaint you also have the option of getting the membership of A ceased besides acting against the 2nd owner under the provisions of the Bye-laws of the society.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register