LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jalangi Liver (Japaer)     03 December 2018

Foreigner builder


Can a foreign national on X-Entry type visa, with main purpose of visit shown as "Studies" in the FRO Registration Certificate be the head of a Trust (mainly formed of his family members, who are also foreigners together with two local Indian trustees) be involved in real estate development? He has been building and selling apartments, obviously not declaring his personal income and paying taxes.

Looking here for someone who is an expert in Immigration related matters.

Kind regards


 2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     03 December 2018

How you are connected with this matter ?

Jalangi Liver (Japaer)     17 December 2018

Sorry for late reply as I was travelling abroad. I am just an observer and would like to know if this is illegal and how it can be stopped.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query