Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Foreign process serving in india - rip off !!!

I am trying to share a copy of a US family law motion to my SIL in India. The SIL is playing the role of "neutral third party" to pass emails between me and my ex. I want the US court to know who this person in India is and what her role is.

I drafted a 6 page motion and was shopping around for a process server in India, preferably Banagalore who can serve these documents to the SIL 

The first quote I received beat the daylight out of me - Rs 20,000 ( Rupees Twenty Thousand ) !!!

Can someone recommend a process server who would be more cost effective. 

Thanks in advance

Adam

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your mail and the enquiry. We can definitely effectuate the process service for you in Bangalore. We have successfully accomplished dozens of process service assignments across the length and breadth of the country.

Our charges for process service of court papers in Bangalore will be USD 550 (Five Hundred and Fifty US Dollars). You will have to send us the papers to be served either physically or as a scanned copy via e-mail and upon receipt of the same, we will depute a process server who will travel to Bangalore and serve the documents personally on the respondent(s). Our process server shall make three repeated attempts, if the need arises.

Once the process service is effectuated successfully, our process server will issue a sworn affidavit, which, after being notarized, will be sent to your physical address via FedEx. The charges quoted herein are inclusive of the FedEx charges and the notarized affidavit charges.

We look forward to your confirmation, following which, we will provide our bank account details for advance remittance.

-------------------------------------------------

Learning

2 Replies

Adam NRI (LCI Fan)     01 February 2012

Appreciate any leads in Bangalore for process serving.

TIA

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     01 February 2012

I got it done in Mumbai for someone at less than 1500/- couple of years back, but I would need to dig his details.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register