LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj (Sofware Engineer)     05 May 2010

Forcing me to get marriage


One of Girl in my relation ,  i know her last 5 year, earlier we both are ready to get marry but now Some Family Problem   My family persons and myself is denying to marry her. she and her family person are  forced me  to get marry else she will be commit sucide and  written my name in sucide note. iam very depressed pl help me.





 3 Replies

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     05 May 2010

well inform relevant people of your society, or in case no one is taking your side then inform concerned D.S.P. through application that girl is forcing you for marriage and if not marry with her she will do suicide and want to write my name as i am responsible for the same.


M.G.RAJESWRI (LAWYER)     09 May 2010

You can inform the concerned D.S.P along with your parents that the girl's family is threatning me and my family.also she threatens to commit suicide and write in death  note my name. This is a better way. Also inform your area people or your close relatives to  be on a safer zone.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     11 May 2010

It is nothing but a case of black mail.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register