LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varun Kumar (SE)     15 December 2014

Forcefully taking kid

I plan to take my sweet little angel on her 1st first birthday away from wife's parental home forcefully ..


Is that crime ?



Whatif she calls police and complains that my husband and his family took the child away forcefully.. Will there be any arrest or FIR ?



 1 Replies

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     15 December 2014

It is NOT a crime as Parental Abduction is NOT a crime in India. Study Hague Convention on Internet for some more knowledge. This advise is NOT a foolproof advise. Kindly use your own discretion.


If her lawyer is smart then he can create some problems which should NOT be discussed openly otherwise many disgruntled wives will get the hints.


In the end. It's your life. It's your choice. It will depend upon how you will write your WS (Written Statement) after one or two years (more or less time may be) when you will meet them in court & that time how you present your case will depend. It's a lot about PAPER WORK. So if you yourself are confident that you can get through all legal hurdles & impediments then take your decision wisely. yourself.


It will come under CIVIL & NOT Criminal lest her lawyer knows something about the legal. If you are an ardent follower of god then ask from within yourself what is right & what is wrong for this life of yours & you will get the answer.


Check some eBooks at:-


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register