Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santosh Pathak (blank)     06 June 2012

Forcefully getting signature on a blank stamp paper

Dear All,

Recently i was forced to sign on a blank stamp paper of Rs. 100, they locked me in their office and told me that i wont be alive if i wont sign

After that i consulted some people, they told to report this incident in police of that area,

I did the same, police cooperated very well with me, and asked them to handover the stamp paper and tear it.

and they said case resolved

By this, they have accepted that they got my signature on Blank Stamp Paper,

Now, police didnt registered an NC, they just solved the case, but i have applied with an application, which i have an recieved attestation by the police station.

I feel that the person who got my signature will now try to use someother tactics, if i want to take this matter to Court(as this is an criminal offence) can i take this. but in police records it says case solved

because he surrendered the stamp paper, but the act of getting it done forcefully was not right.

Please Guide me

Learning

1 Replies

Kishtaiah (Advocate)     08 June 2012

YES Mr.Santosh,  the act of getting it done forcibly was not right.  Police ought to have registered the Crime and punished the offender.  Now since the stamp paper is destroyed, there remained no proof and the police would not vouch for the fact.  Police had its day for showing this favour towards the accused.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register