LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bipinkumar Jayani (     01 July 2011

Forcefully erection of Electric pole on agricultural land


What are remedies available to owner of the land in which electric pole forcefully erected by electric company for supplying electric to individual user?

owner has issued objection letter,  even if whitout giving any notice/intimation or whithout complying rule of natural justice.

what is available remedies to the owner after forcefully/illegally  erection and  laying down of electric pole for use of only single private user? 


 3 Replies

Advocate M.Bhadra   01 July 2011

Lodge a diary to the local police and submit a complaint to the Electricity Supply Office with an Objection Affidavit also complain to the Land Revenue Dept,,Block Devp.Office.Then file a case U/sec.144 of Cr.P.C. to the Magistrate Court. You may also file a civil suit for Injunction.

kranthi (retainer advocate)     15 July 2011

firstly u file injunction suit for stoping the work

P V Namjoshi (     17 July 2011

The company has absolute right. See Indian Electric Act. You may claim comensation if  any. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query