LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

forced leave

I have been sent on a forced leave without any official communication, charges or complaints against me. My reportee have been asked to not divulge any info, or even talk with me. I do not understand what has happened. HR and my Manager says that its just the resetting of office function that I lead and its just a rest for me. I am not being involved in any operation related discussions.

Learning

5 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     06 May 2021

Well  sit in home and enjoying the salary. If any termination letter comes then you consult local labour lawyer and follow as per the advise

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     06 May 2021

Unbelievable statement.

Trivendra Sharma (Practicing Lawyer 9918411669)     06 May 2021

Every employer needs good employees. Please introspect your role in Organisation. Meeting with local lawyer will be helpful. 

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     06 May 2021

AGREE with above Experts Advices.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 May 2021

If you are not satisfied with the reason for invoking compulsory leave on you, you can give a representation in writing to the top management and obtain his reply to this effect.

If the reply is not satisfactory then you may resort to legal action. 

Therefore, establishing leave dates without consulting the employee violates the rules of proper establishment of leaves. The employer who forces his employee to use the leave within a given period, violates employee’s rights and regulations concerning leaves and also executes labor time inappropriately. In such situation, the employee should notify the National Labor Inspectorate.

Please state whether your est is covered under factories act or shop and establishment act, in which state your office is located because particular state rules will apply for leave. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register