Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Indian sufferer (professional)     01 December 2013

Force the judgement to submit my salary certifictae

DEAR FRIENDS

1.DV AND 125 DISSMISSED IN JUDICIAL MAGISTRAT COURT AND APPEL ALSO DISMISSED.

2.BEFORE FILEING DV I HAVE FILED SEC9 AFTER SHE FILEING DV ,I HAVE TAKEN BACK MY SEC9 PETITION.

3.AFTR TAKEING MY SEC9 PETITION SHE FILED SEC9 PETITION 125 AND SEC 24 IN FAMILY COURT MAINTANCE TO HER AND DAUGHTER

4 NOW UNDER SEC24 SHE IS FORCEING THE JUDGE TO SUBMIT MY SALARY CERTFICATE  STILL JUDGE NOT INSISTED TO SUBMIT SALARY DETAIL'

5 BUT ANY POSSIBILITY IS TO AVOID SALARY CERTFICATE TO SUBMITING COURT OR JUDGE CAN INSIST TO SUBMIT SALARY DETAILS.

6 I HAVE SUBMITTED ALL HER QUALIFICATION DETAILS AND EARLIER WORKING DETAILS AND SUBMITTED MADHYA PRADESH COURT JUDGEMENT ALSO..

7 SHE IS DEMANDING ALMOST 80% SALARY

WHAT WAY I HAVE TO DEFENCE IN THIS SITUATION AND HOW TO AVOID SUBMITTING SALARY CERTFICATE.

8 IN HER OWN WILL SHE LEFT MATRIMONIAL HOME WITH OUT INFORM 

Learning

3 Replies

great india (manager)     01 December 2013

1. Do one thing, file a say denying her allegations. 2. If she interested in co hab , ask her to withdraw all criminal cases and accept her fault. 3. Do you want a divorce ??? 4. Filing criminal cases amounts to cruelty. 5. Divorce you file , she would respond by 24 hma...so instead of paying in her sec.9.... Better shell in your divorce... Multiple maintenance as it is are not allowed. 6.125 crpc she has to prove desertion by you for interim... 7. You can contest divorce on desertion and mental cruelty. 8. And deny interim in 125 by asking her to stay with you as in 125(4).... 9. Am i right experts....????

great india (manager)     01 December 2013

1. Do one thing, file a say denying her allegations. 2. If she interested in co hab , ask her to withdraw all criminal cases and accept her fault. 3. Do you want a divorce ??? 4. Filing criminal cases amounts to cruelty. 5. Divorce you file , she would respond by 24 hma...so instead of paying in her sec.9.... Better shell in your divorce... Multiple maintenance as it is are not allowed. 6.125 crpc she has to prove desertion by you for interim... 7. You can contest divorce on desertion and mental cruelty. 8. And deny interim in 125 by asking her to stay with you as in 125(4).... 9. Am i right experts....????

Manoj Choudhary (Advocate)     01 December 2013

No One can compel you to give salary certificate. U simply deny...If require any clarification, can contact me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register