Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

charu (engineer)     20 February 2013

For releasedeed in family partition document is mandatory

Hi

My mother and her sister jointly got Gift Regestration 64 cents from her brothers in 1985.After Oral  partition each one got 32 cents both of saled land of his share to others.In my mother part after alienating in her life time we have 11 cents hold ,present situtation  my mother and father was expired we are 3 legal heirs (my brother,sister and mine).

last week my sister and brother was done Relinquishment/Release deed in the Register office on favour of Me but Subregister argued for he need Registered Partion deed in between my mother and her sister we told as per Family partion it's not mandatory but he is refusing to do Registration .

1)Is it mandatory partion deed need for Regestration (I did not seen any Regestration act untill unless there is no disuptes in family persons )

2)even though my Mother sister was signed as wintness  in our documents but still he is refusing for need Partion documents (we know he is bribe person)

every body is saying our Stampduty everything is waste (will not comes refund) is it true ? how to solve this in our family no arguing But SubRegister is refusing how to solve plz give me suggestions

Thanks

rahul

Learning

2 Replies

Amit Gupta (Advocate)     20 February 2013

Dear Rahul,

there is no need of partition deed in ur case. your documents are leagaly liable to be registered. so u can file appeal before the appellate authority in case the sub registrar still refuses to register your deeds.

regards

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     07 March 2013

yes you does not require partition deed try to discuss with other officers if not go to appellate authortiy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More