IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak (Sr. Software Engg.)     09 October 2010

For Justice - Need Help

Hi Everyone,

A fabricated criminal cases (Govt. & Private - now merged) are created on me and my parents (both handicapped)  on Commissioner's support.
One white colored person, my relatives, society members, police department and in-laws(all lawyers) are involved in this scandal.
Intentions -
1. to vacate the property and captured it - by relatives, 2. force to continue the family life with wife who is unable to give the bith to child - by in-laws 3. to leave the place and recoved the dues which I am not bound to pay as owner of the house - by society
Already my seven lawyers are got managed.
Judges are also involved in this scandal.
As commissior has made mistake, home dept. is trying to save him.
We desperately need lawyer who can be honest , trustworthy and dare to fight the case against anybody.
Can anbody help us to get the justice?

Eagerly waiting for th reply.

Thanks and regards,



 2 Replies

Khaleel Ahmed (Legal Advisor)     09 October 2010

Your allegations are very severe against judiciary. You are advised to approach with your nearest CBI office.

1 Like

Deepak (Sr. Software Engg.)     10 October 2010

Dear Mr. K. Ahmed,

Thanks for your advice. 

Thanks and regards,

Deepak D.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query