LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RIYA (das)     15 April 2013

For getting bail

hi,my uncle opened a bank in 1996,in 2011 he had been closed bank and published in paper everyone who has been fixed money in bank can come and show his original documents and my signature and and can take money,but some people wanted to get double amount before completing year...my uncle refused to give money and those who were ready to take money my uncle returned to them ...but noe all are fired a case and police caught my uncle in jail in case of forgery under section 420,419,467 of 3 crore and lower court has been rejected to this case and now we are submitted this case to highcourt..could allahabad highcourt can give bail to him?what are the procedures should i have to follow ?he is in customer for a month ..please give me right suggestion as soon as possible?

Learning

10 Replies

Nandakishore polya (Lecturer in Law legal counselor)     15 April 2013

very easy,If lower court dimissed the case u r in the safer side.let the party can approach for the appeal,u can surely get protection from the higher court also.u can apply for anticipatiry bail also.

but if it was so easy then why lower court has rejected this,plz tell me i am so confused without doing any crime my uncle is in jail...

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     15 April 2013

hello ,

on what terms and conditions he has taken money ?

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

he opened bank in 1996,nd closed in 2011

plz tell me what are procedures i hav to do for getting him bail in highcourt and within how many days?

advocate praveen (prop.)     15 April 2013

Dear Riya,

Firstly there is no provision of Anticipatory bail in U.P..  You have to file the writ petition for getting relief.  Apart from this you can show your bonafide intention in which your uncle published the news as well, you can also filed the affidavit of the person who get the money wihtout any condition as you stated. 

Apart from this your uncle have to face the trial of the criminal case.

regards

yes Praveen,we have afidaviate signed by some persons who has benn taken their money back,and also cutting of paper in which he has published news of closing bank...we had all this proof,so why lower court has dismissed ..this case ,i want my uncle get bail very soon is this possible?people blaimed on him to forgery of 3 crore rupees,plz tell me?

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     15 April 2013

Dear Riya

Read Your PM.

for further information you can call me or mail me on my Mail ID.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate)

Chember No. D-720, Karkardooma Court, Delhi

email : nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com

web:    nadeemqureshi498a.webs.com

Mob: +91  9953809956

+91 8802305262

RIYA (das)     17 April 2013

hello,his case  has been submitted to allahabad highcourt,yesterday how many days wiil been taken by court to give him bail?plz tell me,thank you.

RIYA (das)     24 April 2013

helo ,plz anyone tell me...what should i do,my lawyer has not been telling us exact date of case listening in highcourt,and on last tuesday he told me ..i hav submitted ur file to court aftr 11days..u ll get a cnfirmed date of case hearing...plz tell me 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register