Upgrad LLM

for dowry fir

Mari sister ko dahezk ley unke husband, sas or sasur dowara pertarit Kiya jarha h. to kase FIR kiya jay ki perbhavi ho.

File for domestic voilance

498 A



i am a working independent women my hisband is residing in a different city.. my husbands family were not able to afford marraige expense so they took a loan of 21 lacs from my father but immediately after marriage my husband and his family is ignoring me when i asked him to return money he has only returned 10 lacs and he had ceased my entire jewellery. he never calls when i call he misbehaves when i go to meet him he will not talk on watsapp he will reply very smartly as if entire fault is mine. he is not accepting that he is not ignoring me. but his father has conveyed through a relative that they are upset that we has taken 10 lacs from his son.. now they are doing character assasination. What shall i do now?



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x