LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rehan Rehan   18 January 2022

for criticising character by someone

my sister in law always defamed me about my character n alleged me without any mistakes n if I have asked to her about these things then she always sorry but she again so this n I m so disturbed mentally from these things wat do I do???

 1 Replies

Archana Pandey   24 January 2022

Dear Mr. Rehan,

Sorry to hear this.

You can send legal notice to your Sister in Law for defaming and malign your reputation or you can also file a FIR under Section 500 and 406 IPC to the nearest police station. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query