Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shree. ( Advocate.)     03 November 2008

For All Marathis!!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!

For All Marathis!!!!!!!!!  PLEASE READ!!!

With all the debates/arguments/conversations/rows related to the Raj thackeray issue in this forum  there is a grave and disastrous misunderstanding taking place...which goes as People Are Against MARATHIS??...My dear friends, it is not so ! ..In clear words, I [on behalf of all other countrymen] would like to clarify this that our fight is all against one person which is Raj thackeray . The reasons for this row against Thackeray has been mentioned over and over again by various members of this forum !

The reason is that Raj Thackerey is USING the marathi issue to gain publicity, come into the spotlight and become famous all over the country as social worker ! While most of the marathi friends are thinking and taking this issue as and about INDIA v/s MUMBAI , I am so sorry to all, because it might be possible..that somewhere our words were so rude about Raj thackeray that you felt we are against a whole community !!!

I sincerely apologize if marathi friends ever felt so..we are against Raj thackerays policy of bringing Regional division in the country, community based difference in the country and separate marathis from the entire country just to get himself a shot on the TV sets or a snap in popular magazine !

Just wanted to clarify this as most of the people coming for debates here are putting forward the same point of us as
Anti-Marathi Army !!
Mr. Raj Thackray has been a struggling politician since the time he separated from his parent party Shiv Sena. He is behaving like a flop actor who, despite his fading popularity, tries to be in the lime light by making sensational scene in the public.

Last but least,

Mr Raj ! your are not living in the Nazi Germany of 1939. You are living in India of 21st century. Please don’t try to repeat what Hitler did during those times. It will backfire on you very heavily.

We love you all Mumbaikars man..

Rds,
Shree.

Learning

8 Replies

Manish Singh (Advocate)     03 November 2008

Yes, I support the views and feelings of Shree. 

he has done the right thing to explain the facts/situation.

And once again i request you all to stop behaving in such a violent manner like Raj since the hatred has already caught fire and now people are retaliating to the same. we are heading to civil war sooner so please make our brother s understand not to take any violent action. 

amit (Legal Counsel)     04 November 2008

SHREE,

I WILL DEFIANTLY AGREE WITH YOU, IF ANY MAHARSHRTIAN LIVING IN MUMBAI IS WITH YOU.

I THINK I HAVE ALREADY SAID EARLIER, THAT WE ARE AGAINST HIS VIOLENCE BUT NOT THE ISSUES..

AND YOU GUYS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND OUR SITUATION …COME TO MUMBAI, BE HERE FOR COUPLE OF MONTHS AND THEN COMMENT….

I AM SORRY; IF I HAD SAID SOMETHING WRONG… BUT IT CAME OUT STRAIGHT AWAY, COZ AM HURT..HOPE AT LEAST THIS TIME YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND US...

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     04 November 2008

I AM IN TOTAL AGREEMENT WITH  THE VIEW EXPRESSED BY SHREE AND THE ENDORSEMENT  OF MANISH TO THE SAME.  BUT  AS HAS BEEN RIGHTLY HINTED BY AMIT, MAHARASHTRIANS APPEAR TO HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO COME OUT  AGAINST THE  BLATANT  DIVIDE AND RULE POLICY OF RAJ THAKERAY AND HIS SUPPORTERS.   PERHAPS THE PATIENCE OF DECENT AND CULTURED  MAHARASHTRIAN MASS IS BEING EXPLOITED BY THE MNS.  THE UNITY AND INTEGRITY OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY IS ABOVE INDIVIDUALS LIKE RAJ  AND NONE HAS GOT ANY PROPRIETORY RIGHT OVER ANY PIECE OF LAND IN THIS COUNTRY MERELY  ON THE BASIS OF  LANAGUAGE, CASTE, REGION OR COMMUNITY.  CONSTITUTIONAL GUARANTEES ARE SUPREME  AND OUR FOREFATHERS WHO MADE THE CONSTITUTION  HAVE  PROVED THEIR SUPERIOR BRAIN POWER AND MATURITY WHICH CAN NEVER BE  MATCHED BY ANY NUMBER OF RAJ THAKERAYS PLEASE.

A Truthseeker ( A retired Indian citizen)     06 April 2009

Superb!!! Thank You, Sir.

explanation of Mr.Jose is excellent.

Amitji,

you may have genuine grievances but does end justify means so far as Indian philosophy is concerned?  whatever we cherish we are to accomplish it by confining us within the vast field of freedom guaranteed by the Constitution!

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     06 April 2009

Dear All.

The Central Govt. could not do much about this Raj Thackrey.

FURTHER

The State Govt. could not do much about this Raj Thackrey.

FURTHER

The Judiciary could not do much about this Raj Thackrey.

Further

The public could not do anything about this Raj Thackrey.

AND THIS IS WHAT  Raj Thackrey is very much aware of and he captialises on it.

AND Raj Thackrey is not doing anything different from his counter-parts in Politics. The other politicians too play the same game always and the public does not do anything about.

Why blame Raj Thackrey,  when the public itself is to blame. Like Dumb fools, the educated and the illiterate public go to vote for such nuisance characters, knowing them well, to chose a leaders who eats up public money after becoming a leader.

IN FACT BY VOTING, THE VOTERS ABET IN THE CRIME OF SUCH LEADERS.

How is Manmohan Singh or Lallu Prasad or Narendra Modi different from Raj Thackrey, in terms of political manipulations of the countries resources.

BTW, the  special 747 AirBus Plane (hyped as Prime Ministers plane) has costed the public (all of us) over 300 crores.

Here in Mumbai, people travel in local trains and local buses like over-tight and over-filled garbage bins.  BUT the public keep quiet.

The PM keeps quiet. 

Lallu Prasad keeps quiet. 

Narendra Modi keeps quiet.

Raj Thackrey keeps quiet. 

AND we all also better start to keep quiet.

AND that is exactly and ultimately, we all do.

(forget it)

CONSIDER THIS QUOTE :

"The advantage of a bad memory is that one enjoys several times the same good things for the first time."

Keep Smiling ... HemantAgarwal

A Truthseeker ( A retired Indian citizen)     07 April 2009

Hemantji,

has not India really started smiling to some extent after 60 odd yrs. of freedom? how many famines had you? roads, schools, colleges, above all the largest democracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More