LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj   15 October 2022

Fmb correction - my father own land

In before 1950, my grandfather had deeded the property to my father.after few years fbm updated on wrong general way...

They did not know that it had been changed in that period.

We petitioned the DRO and RDO in this regard, even though we have the correct documents, 
they did not give a favorable decision

The native place where I used to live with my mother and father and my family members is now soil.

The nearby residents are now unable to use the place more than 10 years due to disturbance and financial constraints

Please help to restore it


 4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     15 October 2022

When the RDO/DRO has not taken any action, move to court by consulting a local lawyer.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     16 October 2022

What do you mean from the local abbreviated terms, "FMB" "DRO" "RDO' used by you ??

Contact and consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts / documents, professional advise and necessary proceedings.

P. Venu (Advocate)     16 October 2022

Moreover, the facts, as posted, lack clarity.

Raj   16 October 2022

Thanks Dr j c Vashista


Field Measurement Book(FMB)
District Revenue Officer(DRO)
Revenue Divisional Office (RDO)


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register