IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

LookingForHelpingHand (Individual)     03 August 2014

Flowchart for divorce

Hi Friends,

When a husband is frustrated by the Cruelty of Wife, and if he decides to give divorce....

What could be the action plan. eg:  When he applies for divorce, she files DV or 498a etc, then what should be done.......

Please provide me the Flow Chart for Divorce, which will be helpful for many men like me.


Thanks in advance



 4 Replies

sankar P (supervisor)     04 August 2014

Required more Suggestions from the Experts...


Many Thanks,

Best Regards,


u (cc)     04 August 2014

There r always some commonality in such cases but it is uniqueness of every case that is vital in pursing cases. Pl post a brief of your case for Experts to suggest you proper plan.

Need Justice (manager)     04 August 2014

Yes it is:: husband files divorce ===>> wife replies with 498 ====> then wife will gifve gift of 125 (maintainence)=====> then again she will welcome you with RCR (hindu marriage act section 9)======> then negotiation for jackpot amount........................ bt finallyyyyyyyyyy when u went on the urge of DIWALIYA..... phr divorceeee....

SALUTE to the Women Friendly law !!!!!!!

Ache Din Kab aayngeeeee??????

Happily Divorced (TL)     04 August 2014



You are unnecessarily wasting your time. You should meet a competant advocate in person and learn on how to safegaurd urself from the after effects of initiating a divorce or take patience and read the divorce related queries in the forum from the other posters.


However, I observe that you dont have the grounds to obtain divorce from your wife.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query