LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shinde Pandurang (Staff Nurse)     11 February 2015

Flipkart not supplying ordered item.

I ordered Micromax 40 inches led tv from flipkart. But it was damaged piece hence I returned it n placed replacement order. Again piece was damaged and I followed the same procedure as in first case. But this time they took quite long time to dispatch LED. Nothing was happening as per their assurances. Then after continuous follow up they dispatched LED and just after 2-3 hrs customer care executive called me and informed that we don't have delivery at ur pin code hence we are cancelling ur order. I told him that how u can do so unilaterally. Still he didn't listen to me. What to do. Can I go to consumers court?

Learning

2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     11 February 2015

Send them a notice asking explanation for canceling ur order and for their irresponsible attitude.if they still act to ur satisfaction file a case with the district co.sumer forum and claim damages

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     12 February 2015

Dear, Send them a legal notice claiming high compensation for the pain and disturbance caused to you .... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register