LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ayush Agarwal   26 January 2023

Flight booking company Not answering

Hey Friends,

I booked a flight from this website called Happy Easy Go. But had to cancel it. It was a refundable flight.

Now this was more than a month ago. They are not answering the Custimer Care. They have put an auto response on email.

The amount stuck is Rs.7000

How can I go forward with it. Is their any legal procedure to get my money back?


 3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 January 2023

consumer Court.              

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     26 January 2023

Unfare trade practice of Happy Easy Go issue legal notice to Happy Easy Go and demand refund of ticket price ,if notice is not respond then file complaint before Consumer Commission .

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 January 2023

Well advised by experts, I agree, file a complaint before jurisdictional consumer disputes redressal commission.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query