LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shrinivas naawandar (properitor)     07 October 2013

Flatc agreement

I have purchased flat from Peninsula mega Township Developers Pvt Ltd.Ashok Astoria Nasik.made full payment got possession. possession letter. Can builder cancel agreemeIRnt and recover flat back from me. As I had filed FIR for cutting water connection.I have paid maintance charges for 2 years.They have cut of water connection for the period furniture fit out work is on. pl guide

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 October 2013

I do not know that if you have violated  the terms of agreement or have defaulted in any payment unless why should the builder disturb your possession and enjoyment of the property especially after having handed over the possession and a letter to that effect?  A mere FIR for disconnecting the water supply and other harassment will  not be enough, obtain an order of injunction from the jurisdictional court refraining the builders from their such illegal acts, directing the Water authorities to restore water connection and all other reliefs immediately unless you will not be able to find a solution to the aggravating problem.  Pursue the case through a good local lawyer.

Shashikant V. Patil (Lawyer)     07 October 2013

If you have purchased flat, you are the bonafied owner also having possession, you enjoy your possession without fear,  If the builder is harrassing then your action is justified.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register