Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adil Dhar   29 August 2018

Flat taken in noida, possession not given, still paying emis

I had booked a Flat with Shubhkamna buildtech (Noida) under subvention scheme in December 2011 and took loan from DHFL for the same. The said subvention scheme was offered by builder along with DHFL. The developer paid the EMIs till December 2013 and after that the developer sent me notice asking to start paying the EMIs even though the project was not completed. I have been paying the EMIs ever since. The project has now got delayed considerably and the builder has got into financial troubles. There is considerable amount of dues which developer needs to pay the Noida Authority for the cost of land which is to the tune of 78 crores. The Noida authority has also stopped any further work on the site. Besides, the developer has also defaulted on loan taken from DHFL which has resulted in sealing of nearly 157 flats by DHFL. Under the given circumstances, I am feeling panicked and  worried about all my savings that I have invested in the flat. I need legal advice whether I should continue paying the EMIs? If the project is overtaken by any other institution, what will be my status? Also, what is the legal course of action that I should take against the builder?


 4 Replies

Ankit Gupta   29 August 2018

on the above mentioned query please file immediately a complaint case against the builder under U.P.R.E.R.A. TRIBUNAL situated at Lucknow.

Ankit Gupta   29 August 2018

within 90 days the RERA TRIBUNAL sort out your problem. if any confusion about this then call me immediately.

Adil Dhar   29 August 2018

Can you please provide your contact number? Are you a practicing lawyer?

Ankit Gupta   29 August 2018

Yes my contact number is 9506843427

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query