Flat # rectification :homeloan financing institution not agr

Service Engineer

Sir , i got my flat registered last monty Aug 2014 , and in the sale agreement the flat # is mentioned wrong , not noticed by me and the builder (instead of 103 its mentioned as 203 ) . 

when i approach LICHFL , they say , rectification is not possible and i will have to cancel the existing loan and get a new loan for the actual property ... for which the disbursed amount against 203 has to be refunded to the bank and only then i can get into the new registration of 103 ... i done all the renovation and i dont know what to do ...

for the sale deed rectification point , seems this is possible considering the builder is agreeing to cooporate ,but the problem lies with LIC where they say their records already reflect 203 as my flat and they do not accept the rectification deed ... please suggest .. the builder is not ready to refund the disbursed amount to LIC for re sanction against 103 

need your advise 


Get the rectification deed registered with the registrar as well as NOC and confirmation letter of rectification by way of affidavit from builder, Your affidaivt too shall suffice the purpose and file the same with LIC, if the same LIC is not accepting file a consumer complaint.






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x