LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shekhar (proietor)     19 July 2012

Flat on rent

I am giving a flat on rent in tanei. Does it sufficient to make notary? Does its compulsory to register the agreement Or only notary is sufficient? the person is my relative.


 1 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     26 July 2012

If u make a leave and licences agreement  of 11 month and 29 days then u notarized. And if u give a rent long time then u registration a lease agreement at sub-registrar office. Generally people are not registeration a documents at sub-registrar office if the licenssor / lessor is relative.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register