LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Parmar (Accounts Manager)     22 March 2016

Flat in possession not giving back

My Friend is NRI, he has given his Flat to his uncle so he can take care & stay their till they return in India. Now my friend has asked his uncle to vacate the flat in next 2 months, and now his uncle is not vacating the flat and says he is the owner of flat now. The owner of flat is my friends father which he has purchased in 1991. Flat was given to his uncle in Year 2000-2001


 1 Replies

Adv Shrikiran.B (Advocate)     23 March 2016


Ask your friend to suggest his father to issue a legal notice to the uncle through an advocate and give some time to vacate the flat. If the uncle doesn't vacate the flat within the mandatory notice period, your friend's father has to file a suit for eviction in a civil court and get the uncle vacated from the flat through court.




Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads