LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

flase Chapter case

on 26 th night when there was dance programe in our society ,under the false allegations ,that my dad complaint of noise pollutions the audience of our society gathered our home when the president of the society announce clearly saying   name of my dad ,had complained about to police station.and police are foricng to close dowm the program the youth club boys along with the member of society startd banging our door and destructing our hgarden and property..(cars).my dad was not at home he was some wher else.we called up him and asked there is problem here and have u made any complaient ,my dad replied "no ,i did not" he stared towards our society.as soon as he stepped in the the wife of one of the culprit ( who is exposed by us for many society fraud and we have document givibg by NMNC under RTI ACT.she pulled my dad shrts and rest people attack brutally on my dad.by kiciking on his chest and back.. my dad is senior citizen of age 70.and members of the society starded giving bad words to us( we ladies ,,which   i cant post here).my dad got fracture on his right fingure .still no police ma had asked the single question why the attack was on my dad.they dinf taken our FIR.the lady who came to incident place she wrote NC by her own and ended as she wants in 4-5 lines..no person named is added who attacked on my dad.when we requested the question she said n o futher things will be added now..its already done NC.

the next day the police called my bro to ACP police vashi..and there we came to know that there is cross complaint against us and the lady made so that my brother had kicked her...only one single cross compalint the ACP imposed chapter case on my brother..there is no medical report that the lady is injured.we made the firts complaint and we have the report of fracture form two hospitals.

now the culprits wife and the culprit man who made croos complaint which is absolute fake..and with no proof they are threatening us that my brother will be made TADIPAAR..

is this possible under the single cross complaint with no investigationa nd reports the police send to tadipar and impose chapter case..i am the surity of my brother i asked  for show cause of bond but they ruse of giving it to me..i requeasted police incharge to give my by writen also.he abused us very badly and said we will not get.

now even when i signed bond they ACP office said that this is just good behaviour bond..but where was the bad behavoiur????not they are threating to send my bro to tadipar...what is this new??..he was no where in the picture..no action has still taken on our complaitn and they imposed chapter case on my brother on their cross compalint with no reports to proove the cross made complaints..we  all member are dependent on my brothers income he is doing his MBA and anytimes his office will send to abroad.the culprit had given dhamki in ACP office that he will nevr let my bro to go out.

i need help of lawyer and also if any body wish to help me out..plz mail me at sapnasandhu1@gmail.com

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register