LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mr X (Proprietor)     22 July 2014

Fixed deposit investment

I had invested some amount in a firm as Fixed Deposits for 3 years. However its over 2 months to the maturity of that FD. I'm due to receive atleast 65000 in return. Surprisingly the company is not responding at all. Neither to the emails nor to the calls. There are news that the company is going under huge losses and might be on its way to shutdown.

In such a situation how can i recover my money? What are the possible options for me.

Is it advisable to approach Consumer Forum??


Please advice.


 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 July 2014

if the firm registered under R.B.I. As per their guidelines, no problem. liquidator comes into picture and settle the dues. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register