LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

T Ravi Kumar (Propreiotor)     01 May 2015

Fixed deposit in cooperative banks

Dear all, I have questions regarding withdrawal of fixed deposit from cooperative bank. Actually my grand mother(maternal) had fixed amount of 75000 RS, 4-5 years before and kept my mother (youngest daughter out of grand mother's 7 children). 3 years before she expired. We approached bank to get the fixed deposit to my mothers account but bank refused to do so and they need original fixed deposit certificate which we do not have and hope it is with my uncle (younger brother of my mother). We don't have good relation with my uncles family, so they said they don't have any such certificates. Now we are confused and not know the legal way to get the amount fixed at bank whose nominee is my mother. Please any one can guide me and my family to get our rights. This is all about "justice and rights".

 2 Replies

rajuchowdappa   02 May 2015

Mr.Ravi Better contact me 9738465552.

T Ravi Kumar (Propreiotor)     02 May 2015

At present I am in Saudi Arabia, can you provide me ur email id or Watsup number. So I can contact you through that.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query