Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shriks........... (healyhcare)     08 June 2012

First rcr now maintenanve

yesterday was rcr date , petition was filed by wife i showed willingness for co habotatn at my native place in rural area. she refused but she has barged into a flat which is on my moms name in a town place close to her parents house

now filed maintenance case. have 1yr kid.
shuld i deny her maintenance but pay for child or simultaneously filed house trespassing and theft cases against her and her parents???????


 5 Replies

Nandha (NIL)     08 June 2012

when she refused to come, what was the court's reaction?

shriks........... (healyhcare)     09 June 2012

first blank!!!!!!!!

when i stressed to prove my point , court adviced her and reminded her the law that it is the wife who should go and co- habitate in husbands matrimonial home and cant force husb to dance to your tunes.
next date after 20 days............
am i going good?????????????????????????

Nandha (NIL)     09 June 2012

@shriks - Filing RCR will not get back your wife if she refuses to come to live in your place... nor she can force you to come and live with her to her choice of place. However, you can wait for 1 year after filing RCR and if she did not join you even after one year,  then you can file divorce.

Ld. lawyers cannot comment how you are going in your case.. ! wait for their comments.!


Ask to true fact regarding your matrimonial life before court,

Submit that your ever ready to live her with your child as happy family.

Every faithful Husband desire to serve his parents, and every parents desire to live with daughter in law with her childrens.

So my advice is- First you have to ask true. If it is,   that you want to save your matrimonial life and ask to you wife for come back in written aslo file application for mediation.

Every lady file RCR first and than maintenance.

shriks........... (healyhcare)     10 June 2012

the mediation in this case was about to get over, i had taken rented house 8km away frm in laws house.
was staying alone : me her and our kid.,
the day i went to my native place 40km to check my moms haelth as im a doc, she took all the household things and barged into a flat close to her moms house and claimed maintenance,
the flat she barged into had been gifted to my mom by me few months ago by which my BITTER HALF GOT AGGRIEVED,
i think she married the flat and not me.....
so lets find out in the next date as im still ready for co hab but but and but only in my native place now 40km away from my in laws to which she disagreed..........
should i fight for denial of maintenence on account of self desertion or what to do????????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query