Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajivmishra   06 February 2015

First hearing of dv against me

Dear All,

tomorrow is the first hearing of DV case against me in harayana. What to do? what will happen in the Court first day. what to prepare for this? will court give me chance to explain my part? need advice for the first day.

Learning

4 Replies

swati (hhhhhh)     06 February 2015

Dont  worry just go nothing much happens on the first date..... probably your lawyer will ask for next date to file his written statement if it not filed yet. 

antony JP (teacher)     06 February 2015

THE JUDGE MAY ASK YOU 

YOU WILL BE ASKED TO FILE WS

THE DATE FOR COUNSELLING OR YOU MAY BE SENT FOR COUNSELLING.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 February 2015

Dear Sir,

The date is there for your appearance and filing of WS (Also known as Written Statement/ Reply/ Objections). Normal procedure in Haryana would be that you go and stand before the Magistrate who would ask both the parties whether any settlement is possible. If not, he would ask for WS. Your lawyer may file it, if ready or ask for a new date. The matter would then be adjourned for next date of hearing.

By then, you should be prepared for your WS and if WS has been filed you should be prepared for Arguments on interim relief by next date of hearing.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

www.sahodar.in

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     06 February 2015

Dear Querist

If you have received the total documents of the complaint and your reply is not ready to file then appear before the court with your counsel or without counsel and pray for time to file your reply/written statement.

the court will ask about the settlement and if any possibilities then refer to mediation center, if not possible then fix the next date for filing ws/reply. then file the same and fight the case on merit.

Feel Free to Call

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register