LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kamlesh M Dabhade   02 January 2022

First class magistrate

I submitted Affidavit of Notary for Name Change But my office want Affidavit from First class Magistrate . I m leaving in Pune... How I get this? Who is First class Magistrate in Pune Maharashtra?


 3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     02 January 2022

Magistrates in group A category status with judicial powers are known as first-class magistrates.  2) if Registration has not been done within one year; the registration can be made any time by submitting the affidavit before the first class magistrate or executive magistrate. The magistrate verifies the details of the affidavit and if found satisfactory, issues the order to Registrar to enter the entries of birth in the birth register




Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     03 January 2022

Just make the affidavit and ask any Advocate to identify you by counter signing the affidavit, then present before any sub judge or Musnsiff in person and he will also counter sign .


P. Venu (Advocate)     03 January 2022

It could be that the affidavit is required from an Executive Magistrate and not a First Class Magistrate. Please verify.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query