Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajan Singh (Business)     19 September 2015

Firm registration

Hi,

I have a question regarding firm registration .

I got a petrol pump distributership which is in my name. But to run the business i have taken help from another person. When we started the business, we made a partnership agreement under the "Indian Partnership Act, 1932". But after some time I got to know that my another partner registered the firm with the same distributership name without knowing me and as per company norms we can't add any partner at any point of time. If we do so and company got to know about it, the company has full rights to cancel the distributership.

I just want to know that, is it possible to register a firm without knowing the other partner? means no signature or any document needed from the actual owner?

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     20 September 2015

you may ask your partner to cancel the registration of the another partneship firm fot he same distributorship as he not authorized to do so.

Since the petrol pump distributionship is in your personal name, the second registered firm will not be of any use to your partner.

Regards

Adv. Rohit M. Dalmia

Mumbai

Rajan Singh (Business)     21 September 2015

Hello Sir,

Thanks for your reply.

I spoke to him but he is not ready the cancel the registration. He said that i took your signature on partnership deed and for registration i used the same deed. He always tries to pressurize me for small-small things.

I havn't done any signature while registring the firm and also i didn't went to registar office.So how can he register the firm without my knowledge?

Please let me know what can i do?

Thanks in advance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register