LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kanwaljit Kaur   04 October 2017

FIR under section 419 IPC

sir a case under section 419 IPC against me saying that I have typed the typing test in the name of my wife. while my wife typed her test herself and signed same and I typed my test my self and signed same but the complainant alleged me that the typing test typed by me was in my wife name and I didn't made sign on that and left the centre without sign same while my wife signed her typing test. the complainant is showing only simple typed paper which is typed on note pad which can be edit any time without sign of anybody. there was special typing software. there was no videography . this is false case against me and FIR is registered after 6 days. what should I do now.

Learning

5 Replies

there was no real time basis special typing software for typing teat

manoj   04 October 2017

call me for your query at cell no 8686159292

SHREY DAMBHARE   04 October 2017

Very vague query. It is very difficult to understand what's your query! What information you want? What are the facts of case? Nothing is clear.  We can help you properly if we get your facts properly.  

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     04 October 2017

What is the prove provided by complainant that paper was typed by you? You just obtain bail and let police investigate the matter. Donot feed the IO or complainant otherwise it will make them wiser.
1 Like

they are showing just a simple note pad typed paper without sign and making allegations that document is typed by me for the benefit of my wife while my wife signed test typed by him

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register