LIVE Online Course on Indian Constitution by Dr. Ravishankar Mor. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lalit   03 October 2017

Fir under 498a,323,506 and 34. Urgent help please..

Respected Sir,

Meri marriage may,2015 me hui thi , uske bad sab thik chlra tha Aug,2016 tkk.
Fir meri wife ke ghrr me kam na krne ki wajah se roj ghrr me kuch na kuch btt hone lgi . Sep. 2016 me aake Wo khane bnane ki mna krne lgi or ghrr jhodne ki bolne lgi ki khi bhar jake rhte h papa mumy se dur.
But mai nhi gya or fir ek din btt itni bad gyi k maine gusse me aake usko thappad lga diya kyuki wo kuch smjh hi nhi rhi thi ..
usne or uske parents ne mujhpe 323,506,34 or jhuthhe 498a ki fIR darj krrdi .
Humne panchayat me apna faisla krr usse ghrr wapas lane ki hami bhrlii. or normal affidavit (with notry Attested) police k under jma krwa diya.
But karib April 2017 tkk wo nhi aayi or iss bich m usse Tin char bar lene gya. phone p btt hui toh usne Mom dad se alag rhne ko kha.
{ i have proof (recording)}.
Fir maine May me uspe ek advocate ki madad se Divorce ka case file krdiya.
unhone Commissioner of pollice k pass jake purani fIR ko re-open krwa diya hai (ye bolke ki lene nhi aaya) kyuki humne kisi registered magistrate se affidavit Register nhi krwaya.
Ab mai Acp k pass bulane p gya or wha maine usse jhutha sabit krr diya ki maine gya tha prr wo aai nhi .. ab wo aana chahti h hmare ghrr.
But Mujhe divorce chahiye .
Court me 1nov. ko tharik h divorce wali wha usko jwab dena h ki use bhi divorce chahiiye ya nhi .
or yha acp ne Fir ko court me bhej diya with mere arrest warrant nikal k .

what will i do ? please help.


 7 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     03 October 2017

Go strategically. Consult a good lawyer. You can file divorce petition.
1 Like

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     03 October 2017

Go strategically. Consult a good lawyer. You can file divorce petition.
1 Like

manoj   04 October 2017

call me for your query at cell no 8686159292

Sourabh   04 October 2017

Lalit Ji I am also facing the same case same situation u and me are in the same boat. Same sections with me also. I would only suggest you that keep recording with you and show in court, judge is also a human being who can understand total situation and they also know the actual 498a and false case. Don�t be so hasty just try for bail application. And don�t do any mistake again like slap or anything, just show ur points in court.

Lalit   04 October 2017

Thank u @sourabh Sir

Rishi kumar   04 October 2017

What kind of an advise is this? Don't they know to consult a lawyer? By the way, who is a lawyer. Why on earth are you giving a reply at all? Or is this a reply at all? This is for Mr Siddharth Srivastav.


and Mr. Manoj, 

are the litigants so mad that they will call you against all your posts? Why don't you people desist from answering at all if your answers are going to be like this?

Lalit   04 October 2017

Thank u sir , Rishi kumar . This is online help but they are telling me about send details on whatsapp and another one is to going to a lawyer. if u dont help me ,so U are not a lawyer....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query