Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lalit   04 October 2017

FIR Under 323,506,34 And 498a. Need help immediately

Respected.....Sir or Madam.,

My marriage took place in May 2015.After that, everything was going well till August 2016.
Then my wife started refusing to do the housework Because of this the problem started in the house.
She started refusing to cook food and started talking about staying away from my parents...But am not going and one day the matter is enlarged and am angry on her and slapped her.
After that she doing Inverted straight working like to hit the wall. And She scare away on me that to hang on fan and Drink harpic toilet washer.
after that Am call to his parnts thy came and hit me. And they entered a FIR on me at nearest police station.
After that Decision of panchayat held on next day that i bring her on my home .. (We cant registered the decision on court cause of do t known the rule of Court and police )
But she refused three time when am going to her home to bring her back.
I have proof of this recording. That am went on her home.

After the excessive waiting i file a divorce case on her at Court with the help of a lawyer.

After this She Reopened the FIR with the help to stand front of DC of police.

And Asi call me and Stands me in front of ACP to confirm the cause of why i dont bring her after the decision of Panchayat.
I show the recording to aACP and he ordered to arrest me and Handover the case to the court.. because of she tell to come with me..

One side my divorce case

What the next step for me . For bail and etc.
And give me another information.....


 4 Replies

SHREY DAMBHARE   04 October 2017

It is very difficult to understand what's your query! What information you want? What are the facts of case? Nothing is clear. If you cannot write in proper english, you may post your query in Hindi, we understand Hindi. We can help you properly if we get your facts properly.  

1 Like

Lalit   04 October 2017

Respected Sir,

Meri marriage may,2015 me hui thi , uske bad sab thik chlra tha Aug,2016 tkk. 
Fir meri wife ke ghrr me kam na krne ki wajah se roj ghrr me kuch na kuch btt hone lgi . Sep. 2016 me aake Wo khane bnane ki mna krne lgi or ghrr jhodne ki bolne lgi ki khi bhar jake rhte h papa mumy se dur. 
But mai nhi gya or fir ek din btt itni bad gyi k maine gusse me aake usko thappad lga diya kyuki wo kuch smjh hi nhi rhi thi .. 
usne or uske parents ne mujhpe 323,506,34 or jhuthhe 498a ki fIR darj krrdi .
Humne panchayat me apna faisla krr usse ghrr wapas lane ki hami bhrlii. or normal affidavit (with notry Attested) police k under jma krwa diya.
But karib April 2017 tkk wo nhi aayi or iss bich m usse Tin char bar lene gya. phone p btt hui toh usne Mom dad se alag rhne ko kha.
{ i have proof (recording)}.
Fir maine May me uspe ek advocate ki madad se Divorce ka case file krdiya. 
unhone Commissioner of pollice k pass jake purani fIR ko re-open krwa diya hai (ye bolke ki lene nhi aaya) kyuki humne kisi registered magistrate se affidavit Register nhi krwaya. 
Ab mai Acp k pass bulane p gya or wha maine usse jhutha sabit krr diya ki maine gya tha prr wo aai nhi .. ab wo aana chahti h hmare ghrr.
But Mujhe divorce chahiye . 
Court me 1nov. ko tharik h divorce wali wha usko jwab dena h ki use bhi divorce chahiiye ya nhi . 
or yha acp ne Fir ko court me bhej diya with mere arrest warrant nikal k . 
Ab mai kya kruuu..

Anamika Vichare (Practising Lawyer)     05 October 2017

You will get bai.  you hv flild divorce case.  you will get decree., fight it


1 Like

Lalit   08 October 2017


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads