LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj   14 December 2016

Fir quashed in hc, procedure to get the passport back

fir quashed in HC, what is the procedure to get the passport back?

Do i have to submit the order copy along with the petition? if so does anyone have the template to file the petition to get the passport back from the lower court?

Please guide me the procedure


 4 Replies

matt   14 December 2016

Well you can google it for this. or you can go through govt. site for passport application.there you can find everything.

check out amazing writing works on


You will need to file a superdari application. You may ask your counsel to help you. Or if you are in Delhi then you may contact me

Rit Arora

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     14 December 2016

Agree with Rit Arora, you need to file superdari. 

raj   14 December 2016

the passport is with the court so should i submit the hc order copy and file superdari to get the passport?

when i google it,i find that superdari is to file for vechiles? does it applicable to get the passport which is in the court custody?



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query