LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dhruv (other)     18 December 2013

Fir quash or turn wife hostile after chargesheet in court

wifey of 10 yrs slapped 498a etc, DV Case, We filed RCR and took arrest stay from Allahabad HC. Have 2 lovely children.

Mediation in progress in Allahabad HC now.

What is better alternative to close 498a cases in case of conciliation during mediation?

A) Quashing FIR in HC


B) Ask IO to chargesheet and then ask wife to turn hostile to her statement in FIR?

Of course I am innocent and wifey filed complaints under influence of parents and due to some conflict of interest.


 1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 December 2013

Dhruv, if you say that wife is innocent, why dont you reconcile the differences and decide to resume your marital voyage with her at least for the sake of your two lovely children, thereby not only you will be saving the marriage but also will be able to provide a better and bright future for your children.Well, answer to your 1st question, if she is compromising and is not proceeding with her complaint, do not waste time by filing quash of FIR before high court, because it is time consuming as well as money consuming; 2) The second idea is a better choice and will be very easy to finalize the case at the earliest;  ll are tend to do mistakes at one or the other stage, pardoning the others mistake is a very great grace, so forgive and forget the past incidences as bad dream and think about the bright and prospective future ahead.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query