LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BSNbanbans (manager)     07 August 2013

Fir on false allegation looged by one my office lady

Dear Seniors,

Need your help on one my query request you to please help me I will be very thankful.

I am an employee in a Pvt sector Bank. In April 2013 one our lady staff (already deveorce) working in our other branch make false allegation with me that we had got married last five year back and now and going to remarriage as per my family planning the lady is already married and mother of two children and also claim herself to be divorcee she logged a FIR in police station so in that case police had charged me some IPC and I was one month in judicial custody due to false allegation.

Actualy we started our carrier togather in same office with same profile and she has a one side love attrection and she want to get marred with me at any cost so when she come to know that i am going to marrage she logged a fack FIR that we are already marrade and request for stoping for my remarrage.

And base on giving havey amount to the police, Police convert the case in IPC 376, and some other creticul IPC and there is no madical and no any evdeance of marrage.and the whole police team also sespected for some other case becase of same fake case on base of money.

Now on dated 20/04/2013 respective Session judge issued me a bail order because that lady not able to provide any avoidance for all allegation. now we challange the matter to High court Allahabad for quesh the case and honable high court passed the stay in the case and notify the same for state.

So now I want to know what the meening of High court stay and what type of relief we can get. and what is the next chance for my anty party because now she also want to compromise with me if I agree for marrge with her but we dont want any compromise.

so please advice

Thanks and regards

Balraj Singh


 4 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     07 August 2013

dont compromise.Fight the case on merrit.This lady will create more problem to you in future if you marry her.

BSNbanbans (manager)     08 August 2013

thanks Ranee,

Dear Seniors,


need more feed back on my matter please..




Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     08 August 2013



In my concerned view, Hon'ble High Court has found merits in your petition and hence granted stay. Just keep the momentum going and do not try to even listen to the girl. Try to convince the court that you had no inclination or affection for the girl and that you just want justice and relief from the girl.


Well, if in case you have a good lawyer, I don't think you need any furter advice :-)




Seetharamreddy Kancharla (Student)     08 August 2013

file a complaint case on her regarding this fake FIR U/S 182,211,193,200,500 of IPC in the same court she will funish as per law forget about two people are the genuine witnesses for ur side. just mail me ur case status call me on 08499025112.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register